ON JOINING THE
1. Use Bambooee®. No need to use regular paper towels any more. One roll of Bambooee® replaces up to five and a half years worth of paper towel use!
2. Use cloth napkins. Our family hasn't bought paper napkins for years now. It's easy.
3. Ask yourself, “Do I need to print this?”
We all get printer happy at times.
4. Bring your own cup to the coffee shop, like Starbucks® and to work.
5. Re-use paper bags or bring your own reusable bags to the market.
6. Share magazines with friends and family or just browse the magazine online.
7. Curb junk mail. Call and ask to be taken off their mailing lists.
8. Make your own greeting cards for birthdays and thank yous.
9. Pay bills online and ask for paperless statements.
10. Say no to paper plates. Bring your own ceramic plate to work and leave it there. It's easier then you think.